In order to play, we need to locate you within a permitted jurisdiction. There could be a number of reasons why you are not being accurately located. Our location system requires Wi-Fi, GPS and/or GSM signals to locate you. The more network signals you have within range of your device, the more accurately we can locate you.
Laptop/Desktop (Not available for NV):
- When logging from a laptop or desktop/lap you will be prompted to download our GeoComply geolocation plugin. Click the 'Download' link to download and install this software.
- Restarting the Geolocation plugin
- PC: Restart the Player Location Check through the Task Manager. Simultaneously press: Control + Alt + Delete, and then in the Task Manager find the GeoComply Geolocation Services within the list of running processes.
- Mac: Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Player Location Check. Click the lock button in the bottom right and enter your password. Click restart.
- Make sure you have disabled or removed any 3rd party virtual private network software (VPN) or remote desktop programs (RDP) which restrict or alter your geolocation. RDP examples: Zoom, LogMeIn, TeamViewer. VPN examples: HideMyAss, CyberGhost, SurfShark.
- Check your device settings to ensure that your GPS location is enabled.
- Apple/iOS Devices: to go Settings > Privacy Settings > Location Services.
- Android Devices: to go Settings > Location Services and make sure your phone is set to ‘High Accuracy Mode’.
- Additional troubleshooting for Android devices
- Please check that your WIFI, GPS and mobile data are all turned on.
- If that does not work, you may need to clear your cache from your mobile. This process varies by device, however, the most common method available is to go to Settings then SuperBook Sports and select Clear Cache.
Article is closed for comments.