If your identification on file is expired, you will not be able to wager. The app will provide a message letting you know. Please send a picture of your non-expired identification (front and back if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ID Update <your name and account number/user name>.
If you are having trouble placing a wager:
- Verify there are no updates for your mobile app.
- Please check to make sure your Wi-Fi is disabled (turn it off in your mobile device settings).
- Ensure cellular data is enabled.
- Make sure you have disabled or removed any 3rd party virtual private network software (VPN) or remote desktop programs (RDP) which restrict or alter your geolocation. RDP examples: Zoom, LogMeIn, TeamViewer. VPN examples: HideMyAss, CyberGhost, SurfShark.
- Log off the app and log back on again.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us a email@example.com. Please include the following to expedite your request:
Full first and last name on your account
Date of Birth
Your Zip Code
Account Number/User Name
Wagering Location (Colorado or Nevada)
Any print screens that may help us diagnose the issue