We offer numerous options for limiting your wager activity, including:
- Daily Deposit Limit: limit the amount you can deposit in any given day.
- Weekly Deposit Limit: limit the amount you can deposit in any 7-day period.
- Monthly Deposit Limit: limit the amount you can deposit in any calendar month.
- Daily Wager Limit: limit the money you can wager in any given 1-day period.
- Daily Time Limit: limit the number of hours to bet with a period of 1 day.
As long as you did not temporarily or permanently self-exclude, you may change your limits in the app or via the website. If you want to decrease your limits (making them more restrictive), the change will take place immediately.
If you want to remove or increase your limits (making them less restrictive), you will need to wait until the current limit expires. This means you must wait until the end of the day for a daily limit, the end of the week for a weekly limit, and the end of the month for a monthly limit. After entering the new limit, you will see the pending change until the time limit has passed.
On the app or the website, select "My Profile -> Self Exclusion and Limits -> Player Limits". Scroll through the different options until you find the category you would like to update, enter an amount and press "Save".
Note: All times in the Tennessee app/website are noted in Central time.